Sunday, January 09, 2005

Sunday Update.

Here I am with about 5 layers of sweatshirts on posing with the Times Square Ball.



This has been a crazy week. I just got over my cold, and I'm looking forward to a busy week.

Friday night, I stepped out of my apartment to get something to eat, and had a huge surprise. The reason I was going out was because I spent all day resting, getting over my cold. I thought about what Bill Murray told me during my interview with him. He said "You need to get out more" and so I took it to heart. I dragged myself out of the apartment, got to the corner and no kidding Bill Murray was standing there with a group of people! I said hello, he said he remembered me, we talked for a second, then I walked away.

What a crazy experience! I think he is looking out for me.

This week I have an interview with Ashlee Simpson on Friday, but not sure about the rest of the week. I will keep you all posted.

Thanks for the support!
T.J.

don't forget to join my email list.


No comments: