Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Paris Hilton, and the "Hitch" interviews.

Hey all,

This has been a very busy week for me on "Good Day Live". Be sure to watch tomorrow (Thursday)so you can check out my interviews from the world premiere of "Hitch".

On top of that you can see what I'm up to tonight (Wednesday). I'm heading to the Paris Hilton Fragrance launch party, and should have some great interviews from it.

Once again my clothes are provided by Industry. www.industryclothing.com (We crashed ths site last time, so please be patient.)

All on tomorrow, so tune in.

Spread the word!

In other news, I got a rough cut of the TREK Bicycles spec commercial, it looks sweet! Hopefully I'll get a website soon so that I can host stuff there. Who would of thought riding a bike in NYC would lead to so many things.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's time to start losing the hoodie?

Anonymous said...

No way! It is a new trend, keep it up. Its already cathing on.