Thursday, March 10, 2005

Whatever has a beginning, has an end. "The Oracle"


Hey all!

For those who don't know "Good Day Live" has been cancelled.

Despite a more than 20% increase in ratings since I joined the show in January,(according to mediaweek) the last show will be March 18th. Not that I had anything to do with the ratings increase, but hey...ya never know.

You can check out my latest reel from "Good Day Live" here:

http://www.tallboyfilms.com/tjreel.htm


The picture is a production still from the movie "Cleaner" that I'm working on.

My character is hired to clean up after the deceased. He falls in love with a dead girl while cleaning up after her suicide.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew you were an actor! You were much too professional to be on that show. Good luck!

Maggie in Florida

Anonymous said...

hope you are a better actor.

Anonymous said...

wake up!! you were the nail in the coffin.

Anonymous said...

what happened?

Anonymous said...

Hey dont let all the bolshit get you down. You did a great job. These idiots are just jealous..Remember those who can, do...the rest just write about it and are really mean people......