Monday, July 18, 2011

Choices and New York City Street Cameras

I've been testing out a lot of "stuff" these days. Mainly playing around with different forms of online publishing. I always come up with the same questions that I never really answer.
- Switch to Wordpress?
- Do I NEED another social network?
- What is the best video site for me to host my videos on?
- Should I just post everything here instead of on the social networks?

I don't have any answers right now, I just know that I have WAY too many options. If you have any suggestions at all please let me know in the comments below.

In totally unrelated news...I was amazed to find out just how many live traffic cameras there are in NYC. Go here: click on "closed circuit television cameras" pick one, and watch.

You can watch my little 15 second video about it below.




No comments: